Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Leanne and Jeremy

Wow...I am so lucky to be able to work with such amazing couples! Leeanne and Jeremy are just too cute. They did not require much prompting to act naturally in front of the camera! They were even willing to play in the water feature by PNC Park. We met on the North Shore for their e-session and I just kept finding more and more places I wanted to take their pictures! By the way, when you check out these pictures, check out their eyes...they are just so pretty...both Leeanne's and Jeremy's! I could play with your pictures for way too long, guys!

As everyone reading this blog can see, this has been an incredibly busy fall for me. However, I am not complaining. I have the opportunity to work with some really great couples and other photographers and do something that I really love! Leeanne and Jeremy, I can't wait for you to see all of the pics when I get them uploaded to your gallery! In the meantime, you have this little video and a few I pulled out for you. I hope you like them!






No comments: