Monday, September 29, 2008

Jessica and Derek's Wedding

Jess and Derek...what can I say?!?!? I knew when I met them a few months ago to do their engagement pictures that this was going to be a wedding with a few surprising twists...and I hadn't even met Derek's fun and adventurous groomsmen yet! I have to say that I think the whole bridal party knows how to have so much fun!

As a bonus to all of the craziness and fun, Jess and Derek allowed time for Pam and me to get these very cool and fun shots. (Click on Pam's name in that last sentence to take you to her blog for some more pictures!) Thanks for going along, Pam! As always, it is great to work with you. :-)

On a side note...I can not get these images any larger on this site. I am in the process of checking out another that does allow me to make the images larger without having to click on them...like they deserve to be!

Anyway, two shots in particular that Jess wanted and one that Derek wanted are in the following video. Some of the pictures are pulled out below the video with some further explanation.

Thank you Jess and Derek for the opportunity to spend such a special day with you both!







Jessica was getting the back of her dressed laced up when I took this one...


The bubble send off with the wedding party behind them...so sweet!


Getting ready to take some fun group shots and some of just the bride and groom.


These two were high school sweethearts, so why not use the steps of their alma mater?


Jess wanted this one in particular. She called it a "Marilyn Monroe" shot since there is one of the movie star in a similar pose. I call it the "Heather" shot since she is the one who had one similar to it on her blog. She is another local photographer and is absolutely amazing! I really do love this one.


OK...this is not one I would normally put on my blog, but this was a special request of the groom and groomsmen. Besides, Pam dared me to put it on here. ;-)


This is the other special request from Jessica. There are several more of this in the video with each of the guys hanging right beside her in turn...fun shots!


A special song for the couple was sung by these two adventurous groomsmen. Uh...the song you ask? Well, it was "Breakfast At Tiffanies"...never got the explanation for that one! It was a fun song though and the guys did a nice job with it.

No comments: