Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jessica's Senior Pictures

Two senior shoots in one week...whew! I really do enjoy these sessions. Not only do I get to meet these great seniors, but I also meet parents and grandparents. Jessica has a super sweet grandmother and it was nice to get a shot of them together as well. That one might be available soon.

I had fun on this one...Jess did a one handed hand stand. Yep. Cool pic too. Once again, many fun shots to choose from very soon! I have a quick sneak peek ready for now and will post a video as soon I select the images to put in it! Thanks for a fun photo session, Jess. Have an amazing senior year!

Here is a video of a few of the pictures...



And a few of the pictures...



So Jessica was wearing the white shirt and I had to do this one...kind of ethereal...


No comments: