Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bill and Julie e-session

Bill and Julie make such a sweet couple! They were friends back in high school and went their separate ways in college. They found one another again and started chatting and one thing leads to another...Now, here they are preparing for their wedding!

I have to say I really do enjoy doing engagement pictures. I like to opportunity to chat with the couple and for them to get to know a little more about me as well. It makes it much nicer when I show up for the wedding and we know one another a little. For Bill and Julie though, I already know them from their high school days. However, to see them a few years later, it was good to catch up a little with them. I still have the pleasure of working with Julie's mom at my school district.

I am really looking forward to your wedding in October. It is going to be a lovely evening and oh-so-much-fun! I hope you two enjoyed the session in between the raindrops, as that is all we seem to have this summer. We were lucky to be able to get these taken before you two headed back to your homes away from home.

Your pictures are up on your gallery which you can access by clicking on the link to the right, but for now here is a video of a few of the shots.

No comments: