Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Robin and Jimmy

This was one of those weddings that was also like a reunion for those involved and, this time, for me as well! Many of the guests as well as the ladies in the bridal party are former students. I have to say I loved to see them all again! It has been about 10 years since I saw this group last. They were amazing then...nothing has changed! Robin met Jimmy in college so this was my first opportunity to meet him since I was the helping my colleague, Pam of pamelasuephotography, with this wedding. Robin and Jimmy, you make a great couple. I wish you both the very best as you begin your life together!

To those of you in attendance that were former students or those that I just happened to see in the halls in school, I also wish you the very best! I look forward to seeing you again soon and hearing more about your successes in life since high school. I am blessed to have the opportunity know each of you!

Attached here is a video of some of the pictures from the day. You will see the DJ of Magic Moments had the crowd up and dancing with some fun ideas to get them started. The cake was delicious and the Timberhouse was once again a lovely setting for a wedding. I would love to have the opportunity to see the video from Lauren's Videos. I had a chance to talk to the two ladies a little and I am sure it will be full of many wonderful memories.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!




Ceremony and Reception: The Timberhouse at Rolling Acres
Cake: Carol's Cakes
Florist: Inge Florists
Entertainment: Magic Moments
Videographer: Lauren's Videos

No comments: