Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ale and Shawn

I once again had the opportunity to second shoot for Pam (click on her name to see some photos on her blog). We headed to Canonsburg and then on to Bethany and Wheeling for this one and had a great time! I even discovered where that new road by the airport goes...to/from Wheeling! I had fun shooting this one...I always enjoy working with Pam though. It's great working together to cover such an important day. Another fun thing though had to be the guys in the wedding party! The groomsmen were too funny and had a few tricks up their sleeves during the reception. One of them you can see in the shots in the video below.

Shawn and Ale you are an amazing couple... I hope you two enjoy the video and I wish you only the very best in your new married life!




Ceremony: Bethany College
Reception: White Palace at Wheeling Park

No comments: