Sunday, April 20, 2008

Holly and Brian's Wedding

Yesterday was Holly and Brian's wedding day and I was pleased to be able to take the pictures for them.  I once again had Pam assist me with this wedding.  It is so nice to have someone along to shoot more photos and to be able to share some of the pictures with right away! I have known Holly for some time since her family has been involved in our church for as long as I can remember.  Interestingly enough, awhile back we realized that she was also my goddaughter's and her sister's teacher in pre-school.  The girls love Holly!  She and Brian included them in their day as a junior bridesmaid and as one of the flower girls.  They were so excited to be a part of Miss Holly and Brian's day!

The church was lovely, a bit warm, but lovely and full of light around the altar.  The weather was perfect throughout the afternoon. Everyone had such a wonderful time.  Holly's brothers were part of the bridal party as well.  Andy, in particular was having an especially great time!  I always thought he was so quiet.  I guess he is in some cases, but he is also full of fun!  Holly and Brian will have lots of pictures showing that too!

I love this picture of the girls holding their dresses as they are running toward the door to take some pictures outside before the ceremony. Pam caught this moment and I think it is so sweet!
  


                                                                                                                                  




 










Brian and Andy before the ceremony  Andy was trying to get Brian to laugh and smile...and he was successful.  He can tell you how he managed that on his own!
 

The bride looking so happy.  Her uncle walked her down the aisle.  I really enjoyed him as well.  He is a funny guy!

This is another moment that Pam caught...the flower girl trying to get someone to be quiet.  It is so sweet...and so is this little girl! So what if I am a bit biased here since I have known since she was born! :-)

After the vows and ceremony, the happy couple headed back down the aisle as husband and wife!  

The wedding party at SNPJ... moments later, a cute dog, and not a little one, decided to join us.  Luckily, she was a friendly dog!



   





















Church Flowers by: Jones creations: 724.333.5953
Bride's flowers by Roses of Wood
DJ: Eric the DJ... (He really kept them on the dance floor all evening!)
Reception: SNPJ's Alpine Room

No comments: