Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bre and Jeff

I had the fun opportunity to second shoot for Pam for Bre and Jeff's wedding this past Saturday.  We headed off to Indiana, PA for their big day!  The church was quite pretty with a few opportunities for some nice pictures before the ceremony began.  

In the ceremony, Bre and Jeff poured sand into a container, pictured below, with a color for each of them as individuals and a third to signify their lives as a couple.  I have attended many weddings over the years and have not seen this lovely moment in a ceremony.  I really like the idea...very sweet.

The reception was at The Coney right around the corner from the church.  The DJs did a nice job of keeping the music going and people on the dance floor...expecially the kids!  They were loving it.  Pam has a great picture of the very cute DJ on her blog of the wedding!

Some pictures are included below...I am including more pictures than I normally do on this one since I was the second shooter for the wedding and this is my only real chance to get to play with the pictures due to time issues and having so much to do!  None-the-less, I wanted to include them on this blog!

The church...beautiful blue sky day!
Getting ready...the girls putting some finishing touches on their make up...

I love this picture!  Bre with her girls as they help her by carrying her train...so sweet!

Bre and the flower girl (and daughter) in sweet moment.
 

Bouquet and ring...

The sand ceremony I mentioned earlier...

The first kiss as husband and wife...

Another of the ones I really like...caught in a kiss as they waited in the church foyer for their wedding party to recess from the altar.

Happiness and bubbles surround the couple!

A close up shot of the sand signifying the couple becoming one...

OK.  Jeff is a funny guy...always making faces and making Bre and us laugh...this is one of those faces!

One final shot of this sweet couple!

Bre and Jeff... I wish you a lifetime of happiness...congratulations!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO Happy with our photos!!!! All of them are good but 3,4,and 12almost took my breathe away. Jeff and I couldnt be happier that you and Pam were able to join us on our special day. The second photo on Pams site is AWESOME and I didn't think I could actually like a picture of me but i LOVE it! Thanks Beth. Can't wait to see the rest.