Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Brandi and Tom's e-session

Brandi and Tom...high school sweethearts who found one another again and are now getting ready to head down the aisle. It is such a great story for them to share! I also had the pleasure of knowing these two back in those high school days. Brandi was one of my first students as I officially took on a full-time teaching position. She and another student, RJ, even dressed up as Santa's elves to deliver the replies that our class organized from Santa to the elementary students at one of our local buildings.

I have the opportunity to take some pictures of them for Pam as I second shoot this wedding with her. I am including a few of the still images here of their engagement session from Sunday and a little video as well.

Needless to say, I have enjoyed knowing these two over the years and I am so looking forward to helping Pam capture their wedding in pictures!








No comments: