Monday, July 20, 2009

Richard and Jackie--July 11, 2009

I met with Jackie and Richard this past spring for their e-session and, once again, was surprised at how quickly these wedding dates arrive! I have know Richard for some time now and I can honestly say that Jackie is marrying a great guy. After meeting Jackie in the spring and spending time with them on Saturday, I feel that Richard has found an amazing wife too!

Betsy's Barn at Cheeseman's Farm located in Portersville, PA was the location for this wedding. The setting was so pretty! We did have a worry about the weather, so the ceremony was moved inside from the gazebo. Their ceremony was performed by people who really seemed to know them from their days at Allegheny College, which made it very sweet and special. I think everyone had a nice time during the reception...talking and laughing...catching up with one another...some dancing too. Before the reception, the weather cooperated so we could go outside and get some beautiful pictures in this setting and I think we all had fun while getting those pictures. Below is a video of some of the moments from the day. The galleries link from it will take you to the correct website. Keep checking back for the pictures to be posted!

Richard and Jackie, I wish you a lifetime of happiness together! Best wishes, always!

No comments: