Monday, May 4, 2009

Richard and Jackie's e-session

Richard and Jackie were up this way visiting a couple weeks ago now, so we took some time on a Sunday morning to get some engagement pictures. I have known Richard since his high school days. In fact, he was a rockin' yearbooker for several of those years. Yearbook is one of those classes that you love sometimes and other times...well...you love to hate it. I think Richard, and any yearbooker will understand that one. Anyway, I have to say I am so excited to be able to photograph their wedding. I just met Jackie this day we did the pictures,and I can see why this couple is so great...two wonderful people!

I hope you like this little video, Richard and Jackie! I am really looking forward to your wedding in July!

For a few of the e-session pictures, see the video!

No comments: