Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jen and Dan's Wedding

I had a great day taking Jen and Dan's engagement pictures last fall, so I knew this would be a special day! These two are just so great together and the whole family knows how to tear up the dance floor as well! The weather was a bit stormy, but it held off long enough for us to be able to get some really fun pictures of the bridal party on the golf course at Quicksilver. Thanks to Pam for coming along to take more pictures for this wedding. Once her blog is ready, her name will be a link that takes you to see more pictures.

When I arrived at Jen's sister's house, what else can be said... except that Jen was just beaming with the biggest smile and so ready to put that beautiful dress on to go get married! Dan, when I found him in the church, was so excited to marry Jen. When we went out into the garden to take some pictures, Dan warned me that he may cry some happy tears when he sees Jen at the end of the aisle...and he did! It was so very sweet.

Below is a video with some of the pictures from the first part of the day. There will be so many reception pictures on the galleries, but I already had 70 images for this video and could not fit one more in if I tried!

Jen and Dan, I wish you both the very best as you begin your life as a married couple! Congratulations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Beth. The pictures look awesome!!! You did such a wonderful job. :)

Jen