Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lauren and Matt's Wedding--5/23/09

Lauren mentioned that it might rain on her wedding day, but I am happy to report that we avoided all showers and the couple had a beautiful day! I really enjoy taking pictures at First Presbyterian Church in Beaver where Lauren and Matt's ceremony was held. It is such a pretty church with great light. We took a few minutes while Lauren and Matt's bridal party collected items to go to the cars in order to get some pictures of just the couple. These are always some of my favorites from the wedding day! A few are included in the video below along with a number of others from this very special day! At the end of the video is a link to their gallery site which will be uploaded in the next few weeks. If you need the password, email Lauren, Matt, or me and we can get it to you.

Lauren and Matt, I wish you much happiness in your new life together!


No comments: