Sunday, March 30, 2008

Brian and Kalena

My first wedding of 2008 and it was lots of fun!  I met with Brian and Kalena shortly before the wedding.  At this meeting, Brian said he wouldn't smile and that he doesn't.  He then smiled a very nice smile a few times in response to Kalena during the conversation.  When we were wrapping up the meeting, I told him I would get a couple pictures of him smiling...and I did!  The posed pictures he pretty much stayed true to his word, but when he and Kalena were talking to one another and he wasn't aware of the camera, that smile came out!  I snapped a few then.  Pam, who assisted as a second shooter on this wedding(pamelasuephotography.com), got a few too.  I think they will like them!  Seriously, a great couple who had a wonderful wedding ceremony and a great time throughout the day.  Your pictures will be available on the online galleries very soon!  In the meantime, here are a few to check out.




   

No comments: