Sunday, March 9, 2008

Changes

I am still here during these quiet winter months...working away at an all new website and all that entails.  

I have a wedding coming up on Saturday this week.  My first one of 2008 and I am really looking forward to it! I met with Kalena and Brian last week over some dessert at a local restaurant and had a nice time just chatting with them about the wedding plans and a little about them.  This is going to be a fun wedding! 

Anyway, if you want to check out a sneak preview of my new website including the new logo, go to artisticmomentsbybeth.com.  By the way, that was a tough decision...the domain name I mean.  Everything I tried was taken!  So, I was chatting with a friend on the phone kicking around names and she came up with this one and it worked!  Thanks, Leslie for all of your help and encouragement!  

This  new domain link will be added to this blog ASAP.  For any past clients checking in here, I  am still going to use SmugMug as my printer since I am happy with the quality of their prints so your galleries are safe!  I am not making any changes there.

Check back next week for some of Kalena and Brian's wedding day photos on this blog!

No comments: