Saturday, December 6, 2008

Liz and Erich 11-8-08

Yes, you read the date correctly. I am way behind in posting this one. It has been a very busy fall and it kind of caught up with me and I have been and continue to battle some nasty cold viruses. Keep in mind, I never get sick like this...so I am having a otugh time dealing with it. Anyway, enough of that...let me turn the focus to this lovely couple...

Liz and Erich met at Pitt and decided to have their wedding and reception in Oakland. The beautiful St. Paul Cathedral was the site of their wedding that I had the opportunity to second shoot for Pam. (Click on her name to see more of their wedding.) As I've said before on this blog, I really enjoy second shooting since all of the pressure of the day isn't on my shoulders. Don't get me wrong, I love to be the primary photographer too, but it is a nice change to have someone else take the lead every so often. ;-)

The reception was held at Soldiers and Sailors on a chilly evening. I think Pam and I managed to cover the day! Below are a sampling of some of the pictures I took that day.

Liz and Erich, I wish you both the very best...Congratulations!

No comments: