Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jaimie and Justin 11-29-08

The last of my second shooting jobs of 2008 was Jaimie and Justin's wedding. I have two more weddings to do this year, but they are both mine as primary shooter. I am looking forward to them, but I did enjoy Jaimie and Justin's wedding so much. They were married in a church in New Brighton which I was told by Pam (click her name as a link to her blog) will be the last wedding ever at this church. They are selling it. Hard to believe with all of the great hardwood in it and massive sliding doors in the back of the sanctuary...as tall as the sanctuary. They were impressive as were the beautiful windows. It was a gorgeous church for them to be married in!

What can I say about the reception? It was so much fun. The dance floor was packed all night. Well, except when the ring bearer had the floor to himself and was later joined by one of the groomsmen. This solo dance by the ring bearer was a request from the bride and groom since this little guy could do the "Soulja Boy" dance quite well. He and the groomsman, who joined him towards the end of the song, did a nice job entertaining the crowd.

You'll see a couple pictures of that and a lot more below in the video of some of the pictures I took last Saturday. Jaimie and Justin, I wish you only the best as you begin your life as a married couple. Congratulations!


No comments: