Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lauren and Matt's e-session

Lauren and Matt met me about a week ago now at the old log cabin museum here in town to take their engagement pictures. We took this opportunity for the pictures while they were here visiting Lauren's family. I have known Lauren for some time, but this was my first chance to meet her fiancé Matt. These two just seem to click, as the old saying goes, and I am sure that they have a wonderful life as a couple ahead of them!

We met on a Sunday in the mid-morning, so the lighting was really different for me this time. I think I like working in that light, but I know I liked working with this couple. I always want the couple to be comfortable in how they are sitting and talking or posing. I hope that you two felt that you were comfortable. I also believe I caught quite a few nice smiles in these pics.

I am looking forward to your wedding next May, Lauren and Matt! This is just a little slide show of the pictures and I will be sending you a link to your gallery as soon as it is ready!


No comments: