Friday, September 14, 2007

Concert Pictures



























OK...so anyone who knows me, knows that I am amazed by Bill Deasy's music. I just love it. He had a full band show at Club Café in Pittsburgh last Saturday. Let me tell you that the show just rocked. This band is so good and just clicks. They fire on all cylinders (as that saying goes)! I decided to take my camera and make another attempt at getting concert pictures. Anyone who attempts to take concert pics without a flash knows that it can be a little tough. That was my goal on Saturday...good pics, no flash. Well, I think I got a few keepers. Wedding photography is one thing, but the concert thing is something else! Oh, and I need to find a way to not get so distracted by the music! ;-)

Anyway, I thought I'd put a few favorites on here as well.

No comments: