Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lindsay and Matt--December 5, 2009

Lindsay and Matt had snow for their wedding! I met Lindsay and her bridesmaids in the morning at A Sense of Eden in Bridgewater where they were getting their up-dos. That's when the snow flakes started wafting down from the sky. Lindsay was happy it snowed! Pam was helping me with this wedding as a second photographer and we found a few places with snow in the background for the picture.

The ceremony was beautiful and the reception had most people up and dancing! I am pretty sure that everyone had a great time. It sure looked like it while I was there and when I looked through the pictures last night! Below is a sampling of the images in a little video. The link at the end takes you to the galleries which will be available in a few weeks.

Lindsay and Matt, I wish you only the best as you begin your life together and for the years to come!




Hair stylist: A Sense of Eden
Reception: The Timberhouse at Rolling Acres
Flowers:Floral Magic
Cake: Carol's Cakes

No comments: