Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nick and Elena -- January 17, 2009

I had the fun job of being the second photographer at Nick and Elena's gorgeous wedding this month! I also went along on their e-session with Pam last year which was posted on here then. So, if they look familiar, that is why!

The ceremony was at the beautiful Heinz Chapel in Oakland. I love Pittsburgh, and Oakland has so many great places for pictures. Heinz Chapel is surely one of them. The ceremony was lovely with Elena's dad giving the message. So sweet! I believe the other officiant was an uncle of Nick's. The two had a lovely ceremony for this special couple!

The reception was on the North Side of Pittsburgh at The Mattress Factory...a really cool art gallery with massive pieces including an airplane wing through one of the upper floors that shoots out over the sidewalk below. Yes, the airplane wing was hollow and the sidewalk was visible. It is also the reason why that floor of the gallery was incredibly cold on a cold and wintry January night! The reception was lovely with probably the biggest cookie collection stacked and available for the guests.

Nick and Elena are such a sweet couple...with the way they look at one another,I think I can say they really adore one another! Below is a little video of some of the pictures I took that day. I hope you enjoy it and I wish you both the very best!


No comments: