Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Liz and Erich e-session video

I love Pittsburgh. Sorry if anyone disagrees, but the city is so cool! I spent part of Sunday with Pam shooting some engagement photos of Liz and Erich in Oakland and had so much fun. We found so many cool places to take pictures of the couple. Their wedding later this year is at St. Paul's right down the block form the Cathedral of Learning and I am excited to be able to shoot another wedding there.


I have to say this here too, I am so glad that we made it home safely! I didn't realize that my front tire was splitting. It could easily have blown out on our way there or home. Scary thought, but true. Lesson learned...a quick visual check of the car is a good idea. None-the-less, we made it there and back safely.

I enjoyed working with Liz and Erich and look forward to their wedding!


No comments: