Monday, November 12, 2007

Bridget and Chris

When I reflect on Chris and Bridget's wedding, I can't help but smile. They are such a perfect couple who are so in love! Everyone at this wedding had to have such a great time...even the guys since they were able to watch their college football game during the reception! After the formal dinner, everyone headed to the bar area where a dance floor was set up and the guys could watch their game. The bridesmaids had so much fun dancing to "Soulja Boy" and just about everything else that was played.

I also really enjoyed working with Pam, my assistant at this wedding, as we took the bride and groom off to the golf course to get so many great shots. I will be adding a video here shortly...I can't seem to get it uploaded right now (gotta love technology), but I will fix it and revise this blog to include it. In the meantime, enjoy a few of the pictures.

No comments: